Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Could the Iphone Finally Have Some Competition


Who out there hasn't heard about the
Iphone yet. It is the latest thing that offers just about everything from internet access, to ipod capabilities, to being an actual cellphone all built into one. The Iphone has been out for about three months now and pretty much has been the only phone on the market that has a touch screen, good look, and likability, plus acting like a mini computer that fits right into your pocket.

But now Sprint is introducing a new phone called the Touch according to an MSNBC article titled, "Sprint Introduces Touch Screen Phone." This phone is going to have everything that the Iphone does and be even cheaper. The new Touch is going to be part of Sprint network's. While it is not as unique looking as the Iphone it is still not bad. I think that a lot of people will catch on to this phone just to be different. Not everyone wants to be the same as everyone else and carry around an Iphone just because of the name.

This will especially come in handy for those people that have sprint and do not want to switch over to AT&T/Cingular just to get a touch screen phone. While I do not think that it will make as many sells as the Iphone I think it will do good. Plus it is always good to have a little competition. Would any of you buy it?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I would buy it...but I don't have Sprint. To be honest, I am waiting for Verizon to come out with their version of the iPhone. I think the iPhone is really cool, but it seems everyone is starting to own one, and switching their service provide to AT&T just so that they can get one. Personally, I'm not going to switch my service for a phone.