Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reaction: The New Influencers


After reading chapter 2 of "The New Influencers" I had a new insight on blogging. I personally have never blogged before this, partially, because I have never realized the great benefits that can come from it. In chapter 2, I was intrigued with how much new information can open up a person to new learning. Blogging, along with many other forms of social networking, makes it easy for people to get connected, but like the book states, it still allows everyone to be his or her own individual.

Each of us is allowed to write whatever we want in a blog, just like I am doing now, and other people will do in this class. Blogging also allows us to help each other out and build a network of knowledge. Hopefully, in this class people will add comments to my blog that inform me about information that I left out, or that strengthens what I am saying so that I can learn more. I will have the oppurtunity to inform people about things that I know as well. Because like the book stated, "commenting is a core part of blogging protocol."

1 comment:

Ayysita said...

I concur! I think it's innovating how people can write what they think and feel, and join in conversation with others. I really like personal blogs that use cameras too. We are all marketing out our messages and becoming influencial amongsts us all!